Morning Drop Off and Afternoon Pick Up Procedures
Morning Drop Off:
- Our bell rings at 8:00 to begin classes each day.
- Children should report to school between 7:30 and 8:00. Supervision of students does NOT begin until 7:30, so no students should arrive before this time.
- Students can not be dropped off at front doors before 7:30. Students should stay in car rider line with parents until duty teacher comes outside.
- If a child eats breakfast at school, he/she should arrive no later than 7:50.
Afternoon Pick Up:
- The school day ends at 3:10. Parents must pick children up by 3:30 at the latest. In the event of an emergency which will prevent you from picking your child up on time, please call the school office at 450-4820.
- No walk-up pick-up is permitted due to the safety of our students and staff. The only exception is for an appointment or after school therapy sessions. These must be approved by administration.
- Car rider loop-Pull up and move to the far left or right side of the drive to allow the middle of the drive to remain open. This will allow daycare vans, emergency vehicles, etc to have access to the front of the building.
- All parents must display their car rider tag when going through the car rider line in order to pick up a student. You may not pick up any other students unless a note has been provided in advance.
- A duty teacher will be calling your child(ren)'s name(s) and grade level(s) via walkie talkie. Please stay in the order your name is called when you "merge" into one lane leading up to the front of the school. You will then pull up to the left of the cone (1-5) you are directed to. Duty teachers will be out front directing cars and students. Please do not pass other cars in the car line for the safety of all our students.
- A “walker” is a student who walks off campus.
- Do not park and get out of your vehicle in front of the building at any time. You must park in a designated parking spot to prevent congestion.
- Please be patient with us throughout the first weeks of school as we work to alleviate traffic congestion before and after school as quickly as possible. Students will be safely delivered to your vehicle after school if we follow these guidelines. If you can’t wait in the car rider line, you can utilize Conway Public Schools’ bus for transportation.